It’s, uh… it’s been a while. I missed you. How have you been?
In the last post, I explained how I wasn’t going to be posting here anymore because publishers don’t like re-publishing things that have already been published. WELL I GUESS I LIED.
To be clear, that’s still the case in the publishing industry, but as it becomes increasingly clear that publishers and agents are not especially interested in the stories anyway, I may as well throw them out there for you lovely people. (I assume you’re lovely, but even if you’re hideous, please enjoy. Imagine the characters are hideous like you, not the idealized versions that everybody else is envisioning.)
Click around, find something you like. Maybe you’ll want to check out one of the new posts:
- The Swordking – one of my favorite concepts, of all I came up with this whole project
- The Evidence Report – which would make a great video game
- The Locked Room Mystery – my ode to the movie Clue
- or The Dream Nursery – something I wrote, I assume, high on drugs that I don’t remember taking
Maybe you’re really behind, or you’re entirely new. In that case, I’d suggest:
- The Farmer – one of the many horror stories I’ve forbidden my SO from reading
- The Dragon’s Pet – a sweet story that contains a reasonable amount of dead bodies
- The Witch’s Apprentice – just a cute little girl who wants to be a witch, kinda
- or The Fishin’ Trip – a good ol’ story for good ol’ boys
Moral of the not-a-story: I guess I’ll be posting updates here every so often. Not every day, like the glory days, but maybe once a week or so. Maybe not necessarily in order, either. Who knows?
THERE ARE LITERALLY NO RULES ANYMORE.*
*Except for Da Rules.